View Single Post
Old 01-10-20, 01:47 AM   #6
derstosstrupp
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 489
Uploads: 0

bullhorn

You make good and valid points. As our campaign stands, we only run four crews at a time, and so we are pretty limited in scope, as is necessary since not a lot of people enjoy this type of realistic play. And as far as I know, we’re the only ones doing it, so it’s certainly not pervasive, and really only caters to what we are trying to achieve specific to the campaign. Plus we’re offering nothing more beyond what other subsims already have in terms of realism, With the added benefit of real crew management.

And yes, we do need people in Wolfpack discord, in order to teach newbies the ropes. But Having a consistent, trained crew is where I see this game really shine. I do not see the way forward as a bunch of random people with no crew cohesion just playing randomly with each other in Wolfpack discord, I see the future in organized flotillas, where people form trained crews, who encourage each other to learn and teach each other. That’s what I miss from the military and I get that from this.

I myself am a good example, even though I am part of this campaign and run it, I post frequently in Wolfpack Discord, and although I don’t play there, I post my tutorials, videos, offer help, so people still frequent Wolfpack discord and just because they’re in a flotilla doesn’t mean they’re not active there as well. On the contrary, they recruit from there.

So my point is, there are several things that could be the demise of this game, and we are not one of them. If anything, we’re here to keep people interested in the game while they wait for the Dev team to bring out more content. I’ve had my ear to the ground almost since day one and have seen the calls for more content. The Dev team is small and I cannot fault them for their pace, but I can’t speak for everyone, and many want content and depth yesterday. And I’ll tell you the experienced players have indeed buggered off to flotillas, many of them are with us. That’s long since happened already. State of the game? Well according to Steam, pretty stable.

One-Stop Targeting Shop:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...WwBt-1vjW28JbO
My YT Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIJ...9FXbD3S2kgwdPQ
derstosstrupp is offline   Reply With Quote