View Single Post
Old 10-12-19, 05:55 AM   #1
Castorp24
Loader

Downloads: 274
Uploads: 0
Default Question about electric engines

Following the advice of GoldenRivet in this forum, I've been tweaking with the oxygen/discipline values in General.xlsx, and it works, at any rate, better than the vanilla thing. Around 6 hours before running out of oxygen, -1 discipline at 100 m depth, -2 discipline at 200 m depth and so on. All of this, by starting a new sandbox so the game acknowledges every change in General.xlsx.
But then... I don't know if this is related with the above tweaking (probably not)...
I noticed that when I switch to electric engines at the lowest possible speed, my batteries will run out of juice at around 42 minutes. This is every time I start a fresh new mission in a fresh new sandbox. And yes, my gyroscope is switched off every time, no ventilator, not anything else milking the batteries
Thing is, in the missions I had done before starting any tweaking, if I'm not mistaken, electric engines at the lowest speed would give 1 day + of running. Am I correct in this? I even uninstalled the game, installed it again with fresh new untweaked files and I'm still getting those 42 minutes of battery with electric engine at speed 1.
Any ideas appreciated