View Single Post
Old 09-11-12, 04:13 PM   #76
Nexus7
Commander

Downloads: 2
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kloef View Post
Just imagine sailing on the sea and seeing an add for 100m2 bricks or toiletpaper, there goes the 'intense experience', getting into the patrol area will be slow but the higher level you are the faster you can get there, you are going to pay them to travel faster! You are going to pay them to see further, to shoot better to do basically everything..you WILL pay!
I play World of Tanks since months and didnt spend a cent. It's not a browser game, allowing much more detail than a browser game, but its totally free and only multiplayer. There are no "in game" ads.
In WoT, you can pay to buy better tanks, to buy better ammo, to buy tank equipment, to buy better crew etc.

I like to go the "basic" (and slow) way and I am running a Tiger fully equipped, without to spend a cent.

What i notice sometimes, people that buy (cash) better tanks or better ammo will immediately "show up" as noobs because they didnt learn enough to go to that level and it is usually clear to see for the other players. (and i personally tend to belive they wont even enjoy the experience).

Still, some ppl WILL spend a lot.

I think this formula is plainly very rentable, if properly implemented, and yes, money matters a lot for that industry...