View Single Post
Old 06-11-10, 04:52 PM   #104
iambecomelife
Silent Hunter

Downloads: 297
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by melnibonian View Post
IBL is there any reason why some flags on the hulls are backwards? It is not a show stopper obviously but I was just wondering if there is a specific reason why you designed them like that.

Steve if you manage to do that I am interested. I thought about it as well but I am not 100% sure on how to do it. Any help you can offer will be most appreciated.

Top quality ships IBL. I haven't managed to sink any yet but I hope that will change soon
Mostly due to texturing limitations - it's not my strongest skill. Right before the mod was released I finally designed some symmetrical ship hulls from scratch, but using them would have delayed the mod by many months.

Also, some hull flags were in fact backwards - I think that painting neutrality marks was left up to the individual ship masters, and this was an occasional error (see the pic of the "Comol Rico" below - stripes should be "trailing" astern, not pointing to her bow).

These improved merchant hulls will be included in Wolves of the Kaiser (if I get it done!)
iambecomelife is offline   Reply With Quote