View Single Post
Old 03-17-08, 10:48 AM   #466
skwasjer
The Old Man

Downloads: 26
Uploads: 3

For those that have the automatic update notification disabled, or work with an older version of S3D:

Version v0.7 - Download link in main post (or follow link in footer to my site)

I strongly recommend everyone to update to this release!

This release replaces any previous v0.5.x/v0.6.x release!

New
  • Added a label to each chunk editor, indicating whether a chunk is fully supported or not. If not, clicking the label will open a dialog that can be used to analyze the unknown data, using an integrated hex editor. Note: the data is read-only.
  • Added option to import a DAT-file into another. Very useful to load a group of chunks, instead of exporting/importing each chunk seperately. The feature however is lacking a progress indicator and background thread loading (due to time constraints) so be prepared for the UI to become a bit unresponsive while it is loading a large file, and don't assume S3D has locked up... Maybe at a later date I will add background loading (like the normal File > Open procedure). Also note, that this feature has NOT been heavily tested and may contain bugs.
Changed
  • Due to significant new features, and to avoid confusion over the earlier warnings regarding the buggy uninstaller I labeled this release as v0.7.
  • Revised the uninstall procedure.
Now I just hope this case of longam was a one timer!
skwasjer is offline   Reply With Quote