View Single Post
Old 06-10-22, 09:43 AM   #4194
Moonlight
Admiral

Downloads: 184
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Jurassic World: Dominion follows the events of its predecessors with dinosaurs now roaming free around the world.
It brings back the original trilogy's stars who are investigating genetically-altered locusts that destroy the planet's crops.
Those characters eventually meet up with the new characters, played by Chris Pratt and Bryce Dallas Howard who are trying to rescue a 14-year-old human clone.
Critics say it relies too much on action and a convoluted story and that the dinosaurs play a secondary role, and it never develops its own identity.
Jurassic World Dominion REVIEW - NO SPOILERS

There's been some pretty bad reviews written about this movie already but I also know that film critics are not always reading from the same script as the public. I think the film critics went to see this film with an overly high expectation of the film in the first place and when it didn't quite deliver the goods for them they panned the movie.
I always give a movie 5 out of 10 before it begins and the bar is highered and lowered as I watch it, so until then I'll keep quiet about it, lets also not forget that Dinosaurs make money, "Big Money", and that kerching sound will be rocking once it's released for public viewing.