Old 06-29-21, 05:05 PM   #3573
Mad Mardigan
Admiral

Downloads: 491
Uploads: 0

SHO

Quote:
Originally Posted by propbeanie View Post
Apparently, this has been going on a while... I cannot find (yet) where the configuration went wrong... There is an issue with the Sargo AFTER the January 1944 start - which is the part I don't understand... Be back in a while - maybe... lol

Edit: I think I found it KM... In the NSS_Sargo.upc file, under "UserPlayerUnit 1.Compartment 1.WeaponSlot 1" (Torpedo 5) you will find a line "IDLinkWeaponIntervalDefault1= NULL, 1944-02-28, TorpedoTube21inUS, Mk14Torpedo" and the line below it is "IDLinkWeaponIntervalDefault1= 1944-03-01, NULL, TorpedoTube21inUS, Mk18Torpedo" change that second line to "IDLinkWeaponIntervalDefault2= 1944-03-01, NULL, TorpedoTube21inUS, Mk18Torpedo" and do the same thing for WeaponSlot 2, which is Torpedo 6... You will probably have to populate your Save data with that also. That is a "new" phenomenon... That will be in the final release.
Ahoy, propbeanie...

reporting in..

Was able to set up as KM did (& apparently, you were in the interim.. ) & indeed was able to see the same end results...

BUT... you beat Me to the buzzer on it... though, all good. Glad you were able to find it, figure out what went haywire & what to do to correct that from happening.

M. M.