View Single Post
Old 03-04-12, 10:01 AM   #63
Rubini
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 132
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by misha1967 View Post
I agree. Like I said, it doesn't make any sense to me either since you're only working on key bindings and scripts that only kick in when you call them. I actually didn't expect any change from disabling your mod since, again, it doesn't make sense to me, but it still happened.

More reports are needed, I just filed mine to make sure that if anybody else was noticing it, they would know. Heaven knows with our mod soups it's hard to tell what might work for some and not for others

Just one question: Your changes didn't alter the way animations stop after TC32 or anything like that, did they? Because that would explain why my CPU is still working like crazy beyond that point.

Anyway: I'd love to find out what caused it on my rig, because I love your mod!

ADDED: You know what, Rubini, I just remembered something else. It may not be relevant, but just for the sake of completion... Remember how I asked you when you first made this mod whether I'd have to unload the old optional MFCM crash dive workaround to get yours to work because I was still on patrol and you told me that, since yours pretty much overwrites all the changes in the old one, probably didn't have to? Well, and this is just because I'm an airhead, when I redid my mod soup after that patrol and put yours in my .MEP file, I forgot to delete the old one from it. I wonder if there's some sort of conflict between the two? I'll test it when I get back from this patrol. Also, you didn't bind the "T" key to something new, did you? I'm asking because I sometimes use that one to activate the radio (when I'm lazy and don't want to click on the radio officer icon) and I do remember doing that when I got the FPS hit.
Hi misha,

1. No, the mod donīt mess with anything related on how your game will handle things in TC.
2. Overwrite totally the old MFCM crash dive fix (not really necessary to dlete it)
3. Donīt uses the "T" key
4. tested yesterday (after your post) a new campaign mission starting in kiel and all runned well, no FPS hits.