View Single Post
Old 05-24-20, 03:14 PM   #6
NiceSub
Torpedoman

Downloads: 66
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pisces View Post
The PK should not be turned on/running until all things are set: speed, AOB and a bearing/range is given to the TDC. Enabling it before that would give erroneous solutions. Are you sure that range is correct? If the TDC is set with a range that is closer than reality it would make the PK track with a higher bearingrate.
So, this is getting strange. I reload the game, sneak up to the CV again and I follow your tip around PK. Still no change, TDC goes crazy. The bearing rate is massive I cannot explain it. Also when I let CV get around 10deg - 20 deg on scope and get to input new AOB and bearing the TDC freaks out the moment I input new range/bearing reading. The moment I send data to TDC it gives relative bearing of.......355deg on TDC dials. I am getting frustrated and confused...damn sometimes I miss plain old German TDC from SHV that is plug and play...this thing has mind of its own and now I am losing confidence in it if cannot input plain simple target bearing properly.

On your question to the range, the target is Taiyo CV, I try taking measurment from top of the mast, TDC goes crazy. I try taking from top of the the antenna or those wires that are visible still TDC crazy.
FYI I have only one mod FoTRSU latest version.
NiceSub is offline   Reply With Quote