Old 02-15-20, 01:37 PM   #441
merc4ulfate
DILLIGAF

Downloads: 210
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by propbeanie View Post
Thanks

As a little side-note, while doing another "test" this morning, I went out of Fremantle in a Porpoise at the Beginning of 1943 start, and encountered the dreaded "No primary objective found". I did find the reason though, in a set of files in the PatrolObjectives folders, that are assigned to the Porpoise through the Flotillas.upc file for certain dates, but the dates in the PatrolObjectives.cfg file had different dates, and it is boss of the show in this regard. I am going through and checking all such dates again between the files, 'cause if I missed this one (and a couple others previously), it stands to reason that there might be more... Slight delay (again) in posting the next release now.
I played recently a single mission, "Against All Odds". In the Skipjack you need to get to the depths of the Bohol. No matter what I do however about 3/4 of the way to the Bohol from the starting point the game says "FAIL". I did not see a specific time limit on this mission. Is there a time limit and if so I think it is the only one I have seen. It always tells me I have failed the mission around 3/4 of the way there.

Mercfulfate
将補
日本帝國海軍

merc4ulfate is offline   Reply With Quote