Old 04-29-10, 08:13 PM   #18
peashooter1
Swabbie

Downloads: 50
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by morttheslayer View Post
Peashooter you are young to me

Hope you get a good copy of TvsT, didn't mean to castigate you for daring to criticise, however it seems you are not the person Frinic believed you were. We are all entitled to an opinion anyway, and I hope you like Karkov Steel Fury; I thought it was a very enjoyable game - part sim part (v slightly) arcady but near enough authentic as to be believeable and immersive. Took me a bit of training to get all the views/controls sorted.
All the Best - Mort
PS I see you're a bilge rat - I always wanted to be a bilge rat
Hi Mort,
No offense was taken. Here I thought my handle was pretty unique, maybe I better change it so as to avoid further confussion. I sent my copy of TvsT back to GoGamer for an exchange and should hopefully have my new copy next week. I'm just getting reaquainted with tank simulators, the last ones I had were Panzer Commander, M1TP2, T-72 and i44 (yes it's been awhile), I have since mostly been playing flight/sub sims. I avoided TvsT since Lighthouse went bankrupt and I figured it was dead in the water as far as support went, especially after reading the early reports on the defunct Lighthouse forums. I only recently found out about what ZeeWolf was doing with TvsT. Somehow Steel Fury slipped right under my nose. I think both games will give me a nice WW2 armour fix since Steel Fury is 1942 tank warfare on the eastern front and TvsT is 1943 onwards, I can see both being on my HD for a long time to come.
Cheers
peashooter1 is offline   Reply With Quote