Valantine
Planesman

Downloads: 22
Uploads: 0
Default Newsletter - 1st Aug 08

NEWSLETTER - 1ST AUG 08
Hi all,
I hope that this email finds you well!
As many of you know, we have been progressing brilliantly over North Afrika. It has been a very hard fight but one that we have all enjoyed and will continue to enjoy during this entire campaign.
It is also a great pleasure to announce that the new training officers are all performing a fantastic role and are coming up with some brilliant ideas for use by the group. One such idea is a new landing pattern that has begun to cut our landing times to under half the previous time. We also have developments in communications, using the wingman "whipser" function in teamspeak to great effect.
This is one of our main priorities right now, and as such we are looking to make some roster changes so that as many people as possible are paired up with another active pilot.
Several of you have let us know that you will be away for a while, and that is very much appreciated, however there are many that have been gone longer than expected and also those who have simply gone AWOL.
Please get in touch via the forum or reply to this email and let us know if and when we can expect you back. If you no longer wish to fly with JG53 then please let us know so that you can be moved to the retired roster where your pilot stats will be stored incase you wish to return at a later date and also as a tribute to your achievements during your time with us.
We have a lot going on at the moment, with some fantastic developments and an even better spirit than before. If you feel a bit rusty one of our training officers will always feel happy to arrange something for you. As always, yo ucan also contact me (Val) directly through the forums, MSN or email about any queries, concerns or questions.
I hope to hear from you all soon!
V

ARMA 3 Co-Op Battalion Recruiting Worldwide
http://www.iijg53.com
Valantine is offline   Reply With Quote