View Single Post
Old 07-30-21, 01:13 AM   #5
kapuhy
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 72
Uploads: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashikaga View Post
Say, do you know why airplanes do not fight each other? I saw a few German and Italian planes together with a British sunderland. Germans and Italians were concentrating on a ship, no one attacked the Sunderland! Same when calling for LW help when under attack (not installed your mod, general question). Planes should dogfight or break off the ship attacks when enemies arrive. Also once saw a British plane attack a British ship. Proper blue on blue. Any insights? (Mediterranean campaign).

Best, Ashi.
Was the blue-on-blue incident also with Sunderland? If so, in both these cases it might have been italian z-501 recon plane using Sunderland model.

Ubisoft ran out of time and used Sunderland model for a bunch of unfinished planes that were already scripted into campaign. Including (weird decision, I know) Italian z-501 Gabbiano recon plane fighting on Axis side. Vecko made a quick fix for it in latest TWoS version changing it to German flying boat with Italian texture, and if you'd like proper z-501, it's included in pack I relased earlier this year:

https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/sho...27&postcount=1
kapuhy is offline   Reply With Quote