View Single Post
Old 05-08-18, 07:15 AM   #10107
LiquitHQ
Watch

Downloads: 51
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by desepticon View Post
You can edit the User options with the OptionsFileEditorViewer.exe located at /data/applications in your installation folder. Here you can re-enable all the stuff that makes it easier to play - especially the AutoTDC. The File you need to edit with it is located at /data/scripts/menu/TheDarkWraithUserOptions.py
I went in there and I found this in the TAI and NavMap options.

]

The only thing it does is ticking the options on by default on the minimap and map without my actually doing it myself.

The problem is that it still doesn't show me the round numbers in the actual game in the minimap or map, it seems that for some reason the visual round numbers are disabled regardless the fact that I have enabled them in the options.

I do not know where I have to find these option to enable it to make them actually show on the map like I had them.

Also, I am not using any other mods other than the ones provided in the wolves of steel mod...

Quote:
Originally Posted by desepticon View Post
With AutoTDC active, all you have to do to get a solution is:

Lock on Target
Unlock Target
Point periscope at part of ship you want to hit (plus set correct depth)
Fire

Also in the editor you can make it that the manual TDC is disabled by default (XO icon), and is hidden until you need it. The manual TDC has to be disabled (in game) to use this method. But if you set the options correctly, it will already be disabled by default.
I've been looking hard to find this, I am not sure if this is related to the round numbers but with all the options there I went through them all twice and I think I also went over some of them a third time where I think I can find them logically but so far no luck.

The only thing I was able to find is the lock/break lock in the scope settings

Since I have been going through all these options so many times I seem to have acquired myself some excessive tunnel vision syndrome so is there a possibility that someone can show me a print screen with the exact location where I have to make these changes?

EDIT: This is just for reference and a picture I was able to find on the internet -> these are the solution numbers I need to show on the minimap

Now in my Game they sadly do not show like you can see in the picture below.

Last edited by LiquitHQ; 05-08-18 at 07:53 AM.
LiquitHQ is offline   Reply With Quote