View Single Post
Old 11-01-07, 02:24 PM   #139
Kpt. Lehmann
GWX Project Director

Downloads: 115
Uploads: 0

Sorry it has taken so long to get back on this matter. Things are very busy for us.

Had Morts chosen to handle this privately, there would be no need for him to be embarrassed by a response from me here.

I spoke with Morts regarding lack of communication and the forum rules myself on more than one occasion. He acknowledged.

Communication is readily possible via text messaging on the TS server to individuals, channels, and all once registration is complete.

New unregistered members have fewer options that increase once registration is complete.

Morts banning from the server ocurred only after discussion with the other admins.

On the occasion that he was banned by me, it was only after he had changed his IP after being banned on a previous occasion by another admin.

In general his behavior and attempt to circumnavigate the original ban loudly suggests disregard for the intent and aims of the server.