View Single Post
Old 04-24-20, 05:29 AM   #160
Jojojung
Seaman

Downloads: 50
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by bstanko6 View Post
I’m proud of how this thread has grown! Everyone has contributed so much great stuff, and keeping on track with the theme of the title! Thank you folks.

I tought of it in another thread.
IRL the subcrew was trying to find out what was the ships name and what was the loading.
If you write your own KTB this information would be very great too.
SH3 Commander solve this by random names and Cargo etc. For me this was a very immersive element.

How could you add this aspect to TWoS?
Is there an opportunity to add this in the game by intercept radio messages? Like IRL the ships send a SOS message when they were hit often with its real position and name. This was one method to find out the ships name. The other was interrogation of survivors. Of course these two things were not always possible and succsessful. Is there an idea of implementing this in a game? Perhaps only by a pop up message that has a 33% chance to pop up when you reach the sinking place.

I asked this in another thread about SH5 modding but what does the option "Inform of destroyed messages" in the radio messages options mean? I have never recieved any of this messages i think. Does this feature work?
Perhaps you could use this feature for the idea of find more out about your victim ship.
Jojojung is offline   Reply With Quote