View Single Post
Old 03-30-10, 04:18 AM   #7
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

Where do you get your conclusions from?

I still like SBP.

But for certain reasons, namely two, I decided to give up the "fever" for it, and just use it privately like I want, staying away from the public scene about it and not commenting on it anymore. One reason was a very unpleasant personal incident in another forum last late autumn, which I really took queer and that made me leaving all SBP-related forums alltogether. The other reason was that my attempt to be a private person and talk in favour of SBP, and being a moderator and deal with all tank game related entries neutrally and equal, was not accepted, it seems - people avoided this forum for the most, the number of TvT and SF-related topics and replies launched by people was extremely low. So it was time that this place got a new management with a new name on the door. Since then, there has been no SBP content anymore, and everything foucssed on TvT - however, activity level went up again. So, regarding the acchieved effects, my decision obviously was the right one to make.

That's all! Don't try to read so many other things into me! BTW, I have also SH3, BoBII, FS9, SBP, CotA, chess installed. It's not that I do not sim in my tank anymore - it's also not that that is the only thing I do.

P.S. For questions on SBP, Lieste might be the better name wo watch out for. He has far deeper knowledge of it, with contacts to the team. He used to occasionally visit this forum last year, don't know if he still does.

Last edited by Skybird; 03-30-10 at 07:24 AM.
Skybird is offline   Reply With Quote