View Single Post
Old 09-08-19, 12:22 PM   #8509
drakkhen20
Seasoned Skipper

Downloads: 345
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by propbeanie View Post
There are quite a few missions with multiple objectives. It is assumed that a player would proceed to their assignment and the circles are supposed to be "timed" to show up at appropriate times for the other assignments. Also, some of the missions have bad dates in the artwork for the circles, which is "fixed" in the next release. The circles are drawn for an appropriate size of the assignment. If you are late, then you go to the circle with the star in it, which is where the current objective is. When you get your assignments in v0.90, you almost have to write down the assignment(s). In the next release, there will be radio messages sent out for some of the more complicated ones, after the player departs on assignment.

Big thing though, we need the details of what you have there. I will assume you are doing a December 7th, 1941 start, but I don't know if you're at Pearl or Manila. As I mentioned, we did fix issues with two of the Marshalls assignments out of Pearl, but do please let us know the details of what you had, just-in-case...
yes its my first mission in the start of the game. im still on it actually and im out of Pearl Harbor.
drakkhen20 is offline   Reply With Quote