View Single Post
Old 10-27-06, 07:12 PM   #15
Deamon
Commodore

Downloads: 5
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dowly
I must admit that I want to know the answer too. I´m getting bored to the SHIII. One of the great things about the SHII was the way the waves rocked your boat. I´m not getting the same feeling in SHIII. I want to really feel it when the boat comes crashing down from the wave´s peak.
With all the mods i find it pretty enjoyable. There's alot what i could bitch about but i find it very exciting to see the war evolute and see my self forced to adapt to it. That's the realy nice thing about it. The dynamic campaign alone makes it worth playing imo. The whole dynamic environment gives a good feeling of participating in a war. And of course i just love to operate u-boats

Concerning the water, i found it thrilling somewhat. Especialy at the beginning i had often that thrilling feeling of being on the sea in my little Type II vessel. Overall SHIII is a major improvement over SHII. I guess i'm just happy and they didn't screwed it up that much as they did with SHII. I'm just happy to have a playable subsim again and looking forward to SHIV and V and embrace the devs approach of reusing the engine improve it. That way we can hope for a realy fine sim someday, after goten used to screwed up sims or what ?

Deamon

Last edited by Deamon; 10-27-06 at 07:23 PM.
Deamon is offline   Reply With Quote