View Single Post
Old 10-10-17, 09:07 PM   #141
Aquelarrefox
Commander

Downloads: 159
Uploads: 0

Mybe was from just follow order theres a file .dat if i dont remember with a lower electro torpedo speed to simulate unwarned torpedos. Usualy electro torpedos need i dont remeber if 20m or 30min warming to work propiety. Also have minor range. If you was running open sea normaly with cold topedoes, if you have time to warm use it warmed or just t1, but the bubblues tail will ruin the sigie.
During crisis torpedoes there was an order to use nowarmed topedoes for a mounth o something like that. i think t3 dont have the same problem with another warming sistem.

i used this in a very hard combination with a "real stress" (a night under water dancing with deepchages need 4 days to recover the personal, yes hiper micromanagment, no one could be outside more than 6 hour with waves) and hide boat, and was very very cool. Try to win time if you find a mini convoy.

I have to see how the sensor file is set to destroyer hunting, but hansolo if you have the chance look for a polish update of grw3, its very interesting becose its the most balanced sensor file i try, you can scape up to 1943, with some dificulty with patience exept 3 destroyer were dancing above (so i kill 1 fi i can to prevent the sigie). No so wild but enought rough to hurt the boat 1 of 3 times.

thanks for work.