View Single Post
Old 07-25-21, 07:41 AM   #398
Kal_Maximus_U669
Sea Lord

Downloads: 817
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnno View Post
I already disabled that mod Part right after starting the campaign with my beloved VIIB, and the flagpole is still there. Am i out of luck?
I'm still using the "slim" type VIIB turm, as i didn't know i could upgrade right away. is that one just bugged? Is there any file i could edit manually to make that flagstaff vanish?
Thanks anyway !!

PS: could you link the post by vecko where he acknowledges the problem?? I was unable to find it, and maybe it could help.

PPS: SOLVED! I started a new campaign with the VIIB to test, upgraded to the "big" turm and, voilá, the aft deck flagstaff is gone. Yay! It appears to just be a bug with the slim, A-style Turm. Now off to the bunker and refit!
The gecko recommendations are as follows..I remind you that they can be found in the doc file inside via "JSGME"

"Start a new career with type VIIB instead of type VIIA U-Boat and/or,
Start "Turning Point" campaign with U-FlaK instead of type VIIC U-Boat."

Enble the mod with your jsgme and start a new career.
Here is now if you encounter another problem I advise you to redo a "fresh installation"and to start a career by following the course of the things which are proposed to you in order to obtain renow to obtain more options for your Uboat ... here is good hunting for you ..
best regards KM_U699

Last edited by Kal_Maximus_U669; 07-25-21 at 07:51 AM.
Kal_Maximus_U669 is offline   Reply With Quote