View Single Post
Old 05-06-19, 11:02 AM   #4054
John Pancoast
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 490
Uploads: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by neocrife View Post
Good news, have wolpack working, menu is 1.6b1. Got some buttons like "surrender uboat".

Seems to work. Thanks, hope that can help others people to install it ! Thanks a lot !

Have some news questions :

- When I want to change something with the Hsie option selector (repair time, surrender...), it update which .exe ? I must c/paste the .exe from the folder, to the folder GWX3 Stiebler folder to update ?

- If I want to make MEP V6 working, I need to update "the AI_Sensors for Stiebler4C_V16B1 patch and MEP v6" but where do I put the AI_Sensors_GWX.dat ? By put the folder on JSMGE and enable it ?

- How about to put a 1920x1080 GUI ? How to make something working without rewriting things and start bugging the whole installation ?

And about the 02 gaugeV2 , dont know if it working. How to check it ?
Great, good job ! Yes, the Stiebler patch and files add a surrender and request new orders option, among other good things.
Look at the readme file in his patch folder for details. Basically makes SH3 as close to AOD as you're going to get.

Questions answers:

- if you want to change the options you select, just copy the .exe from the GWX Stiebler folder back into the Stiebler patch folder (if it isn't still there), run the options selector and choose what you want or don't want, then copy this changed .exe file back into your GWX Stiebler folder.
I don't know if it's necessary, but it might be best to remove the GWX Stiebler folder from your mod list first, then do the above, then re-enable the GWX Stiebler folder again.
I don't know if a new .exe version placed into the folder would work without this step or not.
Guess you could try.

- any AI_sensors.dat file would go in your SH3/data/library path, of your main game install. You can place it there manually or via JSGME.
But to work, any new such file has to be named AI_sensors.dat. I.e, in your AI_Sensors_GWX.dat example, that file would have to be renamed AI_Sensors.dat and then placed in the location mentioned above.

- I have an old laptop where the NYGM 16k environment is the max it can handle, so sorry, I don't know much about wide screen or other environmental mods as I don't use them.

- Missed this earlier; your CO2 gauge should now read 02 instead. There is also an oxygen test you can do for the Hsie patch. See his readme for details.