View Single Post
Old 11-04-12, 11:03 PM   #120
Albrecht Von Hesse
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:
Default test results

After a clean install and GWX incorporation I copied over my existing (and edited as instructed) h.sie Supplement to V16B1 (JSGME) folder into the MODS folder. I then copied the GWX3_Stiebler4B_Addon_for_V16B1 into the MODS folder.

Running HsieOptionsSelector_V16A.exe I selected every modification except:
  1. H.sie's WO Range Inaccuracy, WP Range Inaccuracy, and wolfpk less contact reports, and,
  2. Stiebler's air torpedo.
Next I copied and pasted the modified SH3.exe file into the GWX3_Stiebler4B_Addon_for_V16B1 folder, then activated Supplement to V16B1 (JSGME) followed by GWX3_Stiebler4B_Addon_for_V16B1.

The game loaded fine --no CTD-- and, as best as I can tell with just a short experimental run, everything appears to be working as described, save for one obvious omission: the weather meter was not visible.

The radio contact buttons for the Surrender/Abandon Option were there, and functioned exactly as described. The “Change Patrol Grid” mod also worked exactly as described (well, I assume so; I didn't wait until actually receiving a new grid).

I've no idea how to force an encounter with a CAM-ship, but otherwise I'll run a patrol with just these two activated and see what happens.

Thanks again for your help!