View Single Post
Old 10-28-12, 11:18 PM   #110
Albrecht Von Hesse
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitzcarraldo View Post
I havenīt the problem, using as GUI the Magui 3.4 Widescreen version.

Regards.

Fitzcarraldo
That's good to know. I just don't recall seeing anything in the documentation stating that a particular GUI was required in order to have radio messages properly display. I'll have to, more carefully, re-read the documentation, as I'm finding out that I do miss seeing the various and sundry radio messages.

edit: I've run across another, additional 'quirk'. I have not activated the "Change Patrol Grid" mod, nor have I made any of the required editing changes necessary should I have done so. Yet, for some reason, after I've finished patrolling my originally-assigned area I start getting pop-up dialog boxes (which have no messages, nor do the accompanying radio messages have anything to them) which are blank (as usual) save for a grid zone displayed at the top (see below image). Lo and behold, if I them check my orders, I now am assigned to that grid location!

I've no idea why this is happening when I've expressly omitted activating the "Change patrol Grid" mod.

Little help, please?

Last edited by Albrecht Von Hesse; 10-28-12 at 11:48 PM. Reason: added aditional 'quirk'