View Single Post
Old 06-02-21, 04:43 PM   #1
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 37
Uploads: 0

Default Our own board game

For weeks I been thinking, I know many of my friends here in our forum has the skill to either make maps or write rules/rules of engagement.

I haven't thought of it in detail.

This "subsim made board game" shall be massive, which mean we control destroyer, battleships, carrier, subs, airplane of different kind.

Let take me as an example.

I'm giving the order to take control over an English destroyer. During the time I'm alive in the game an officer above me give me order.

I'm not immortal if my ship is destroyed two online dice shall decide whether I survived, got caught(no more playing for me) or KIA(Same here no more playing) it will not be me who make this decision-It will be the office above me who shall roll these dices.

So some has to make maps we can download and use. it will be a semi game-half via our forum and half of the board game is made by our self irl.

Maybe it wouldn't be a good idea after all-Nothing but an idea I have had for weeks.

Almost forgot an important thing-None of those who take part in this WWII board game can make decision by them self only in the heat of a battle the commander of a ship/sub/airplane is somehow free to take action-Here cards with rules or what you call them would be handy.

Which mean some had to play the role as general.

Markus

My little lovely female cat
mapuc is online   Reply With Quote