Admiral

Downloads: 474
Uploads: 64

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark bonamer View Post
dell xps (quad processors) 8 gig ram GeForce vid card 4 gig ram
update process runs automatically for dell, GeForce, and OS
OS is Win7
just installed Game Boost 4 which appears to be a winner.
LAA appears to be installed for SH4.
Let me know if you need addl info.
BTW, i've run two missions without difficulty since i abandoned the 3000 yd mod.
i went to the 16x9 video last year when it seemed from the posts i was reading that that was the favored resolution. what res would you recommend?
Mark, not that this is related to your computer specs, or trouble per say, but when I hit the "Reply" to your above post, that image file of yours looks really suspicious with its address?!? It was pages.....I mean "PAGES" long! There's something going on with your image file "address" that's creating dozens and dozens of pages (not just lines of address, but pages) full of address. In this "Reply to Thread" text box from SubSim, it took me quite a long time to "cut" the image address out of my reply.......I've never seen this before!

It's the same thing that Moonlight posted about HERE. Something isn't right with your image posting. IF that's all there is to it?!?

===================

As far as your Windows 7 OS, is it 32 bit or 64 bit?

===================

Regarding your 16x9 screen.......What is the resolution? 16x9 is the Aspect Ratio, what's the Resolution?

Not that it makes a difference if you've decided to not use the 3000 Yard Bearing Plotter, but you wouldn't use the (1600x) version of the Plotter with a 16x9 Aspect Ratio anyway....whether it's the meter, or yard version.

The HMS Shannon vs. USS Chesapeake outside Boston Harbor June 1, 1813

USS Chesapeake Captain James Lawrence lay mortally wounded...
Quote:
.."tell the men to fire faster, fight 'till she sinks,..boys don't give up the ship!"
CapnScurvy is offline   Reply With Quote