View Single Post
Old 09-22-09, 07:46 AM   #5
Carotio
Mr. Bad Wolf

Downloads: 47
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Hinten View Post
After a nice diner we assembled the cars and headed back to Copenhagen but that, partly because I asked Lars to stop at the first gas station we would pass, that didn’t all go as planned and before we knew it we were driving around the village, far away from the main road.

After we took the ferry across we lost radio contact with Neal and the van but found them again when we arrived at the hotel. The long but amazing day ended with getting the rooms sorted out and diving into bed to get some well needed rest.
Yes, you asked for a gas station, but the communication with my navigator (Chad) failed a bit... so we went through this tiny little village. It did not look like a drive through road at all, so the first time, I could pull in and look at the map myself, I did.

You lost contact with the van, because we said we would have a little race, so I hit the bottom of the speed and drove a bit faster than allowed. But we had a 10 minute stop at a gas station on the way, so you could maybe have catched up with us. Well, maybe....

Download my mods from SHMF
Follow my photography here
taler dansk, speak English, spreche Deutsch, parle fraais, forstår svenska/norsk, comprendo castellano
Carotio is offline   Reply With Quote