Old 10-29-21, 09:39 PM   #1224
Mad Mardigan
Admiral

Downloads: 491
Uploads: 0

radar

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyle9154 View Post
As Onealex said the blur is tied to periscope vibration so all you have to do is go into .hsie ini file and edit this https://i.gyazo.com/fb87a9a2efd5b38f...a7e717b8e7.png, make it a value of 7 or something and it will stop it when you crash dive as its tied to your speed.
That refers to the blur being assigned to the periscope view cam... the free cam view... never had that blur attached to that view... This, is the view that is being referred to by the originator of asking about that view... & what led to, My "suggestion" of maybe see of taking that & making it into an... optional mod to either having it be there... or NOT, dependent on the player's choice...

I, for 1... enjoy having the capability, of having that view... "blur free" in order to take snap shots.. as I know, others do as well. That, also is applicable, to the "next/previous" views, as well.
I don't always make use of it.. but when the targets a notable one... I do rather like having the option to be able to capture a screen shot/s of the.. event.

Hopefully this helps clear up the misconception of what is being... discussed here.

M. M.