View Single Post
Old 10-01-13, 12:14 AM   #8
BadKarma1001
Mate

Downloads: 168
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyE View Post
About as unbiased as the HHQ page you link, they are far from innocent and unbiased either.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herman View Post
If you find an inaccuracy or falsehood within the review, please report it. I am more than happy to provide clarification on any concerns.

For example:

Actually, I can point to one glaring error that totally unhinges the entire review:
"Most displays such as Weapons, Sensors, and Contacts can only be activated via the mouse-click on a button."
should read:
"Most displays such as Damage Control and Contacts can only be activated via the mouse-click on a button."
Is the game flawless? No, of course itīs not! Is it cluncky at some parts? For sure it is!
It has afaik a 3 man dev team for gods sake!
Is it overpriced? I would say yes and i am 100% sure the devs would do better if they had another publisher but i bit the bullet since there are no alternatives for a game with this background and scale! Even not Harpoon, but that is mho.
All i am saying is that someone who has a tarnished past with the devs should not do a review on a site like simhq! Itīs like you had a run in with a guy in the past and it turns out heīs the new building inspector for your house! There will always be the question, is he an hardass to anyone or just to me because of the past!