View Single Post
Old 06-15-23, 03:13 PM   #4973
Moonlight
Admiral

Downloads: 184
Uploads: 0

Have you been living under a rock Markus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonlight View Post

Well, well, well, what can I say about this load of bleeding junk, an overdose of CGI does not turn a pigs ear into a silk purse James Cameron, it might look great to start with but, and that's a big But, after half an hour of watching this garbage I became immune to what I was seeing. Once again a blockbuster movie had a rubbish plot and it didn't have an original idea throughout the whole movie either. It had almost half a billion dollars spent on it and had less than ten bucks spent on the actual plot, in fact there wasn't even a plot worth talking about, it was kill Jake Tully from start to finish with a load of bollocks in between. How many times have I seen that plot line?.

What!, who's Jake Tully you ask?, Oh, come on guys you know who he bleeding was right?, for those who have forgotten, he was the crippled marine who ended up bedding Zoe Saldana in the first movie, got it, great let's move on quickly.
Yes, Avatar the first film got an impressive 6.5 out of 10, not because it was a good film but, because the idea of the film had an half decent plot about it. That could also have been because I had the Flu that weekend so I probably was mentally incapacitated at the time. I haven't said much about this film because it was boring me to death and there wasn't anything innovative to talk about, but as I was going to do a review of it later I had to see it all the way to the end, bloody hell, if I had to go through the most painful death that anyone has ever had it would have been more entertaining than this load of bollocks I've just seen.

I have to give it a rating and it's a bang average one too,
Film Rating 4.5 out of 10.