View Single Post
Old 10-12-17, 01:47 PM   #345
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 37
Uploads: 0

The last few days have been interesting, seen from the PM case.
A few days ago, I discovered that one of my FB friends Erik K. from Sweden is a psychiatrist and works as a Chief Physician on a kind of prison for criminals who are mentally ill. He could not, based on what he had read, see or hear about the matter if PM is mentally ill (they do not use the word psychopath if I understood him correctly). PM could also be a cold-blooded killer without conscience. The coming examine of PM will reveal these thing.

Today I visit my podiatrist to fix my right big toe nail, which tends to grow down (downgrown nail) We started to talk about the saw they have found yesterday (11 / 10-2017)
She told me incredibly much about blood and how to find DNA and much more.
Among other things, she said. If PM has used plain tap water and soap to make the saw clean, the blood hemoglobin will blow and the iron in the blood will bind to the metal's outer surface.
If he has thrown the saw directly into the saline water- The chance of finding traces is very small.
I Asked her, if she had learned all this from the education she went to become a podiatrist.
No, she answered. Before I retrained, I worked as a laboratory assistant at / for the forensic department in Copenhagen in (can not remember how many years she said)

Markus
mapuc is offline   Reply With Quote