View Single Post
Old 02-14-11, 03:45 AM   #4
Sledgehammer427
PacWagon

Location: Drinking coffee and staring at trees in Massachusetts
Downloads: 280
Uploads: 0

Wow frinik. I had to read that a couple times

While I'm not yet a Panther convert, it did spawn the Jagdpanther, which, next to the Maus, is my favorite tank.

I hold a preference for things that aren't user-friendly. I love flying the Gee-Bee and the F-104 starfighter in flight sims, I helped build the Narwhal for SH4, so naturally, I go for the larger, more cumbersome tanks.

In the right hands (like mine ) even the worst tank in the world is a formidable fighting machine. I like fighting in the Tiger, I feel safer, and rather unstoppable. the way I do things though, I learned myself to get the best tactical grasp on the situation before any action, I can fight a Tiger in close quarters, against many opponent tanks. I've many a scrap with 3-4 t-34s in the woods.
I prefer a challenge, and while I know the Panther has its downfalls, its far more user-friendly than the Tiger. I like to fight for my victories. but I'm a simmer in 2011, I appreciate that the panther was a much better tank for those who fought in WWII, but this is a debate and my opinion stands!
V-boat Nutcase - Need supplies? Japanese garrison on a small island in the way? Just give us a call! D4C!
Sledgehammer427 is offline   Reply With Quote