View Single Post
Old 07-08-20, 07:19 PM   #54
MrMojok69
Loader

Downloads: 78
Uploads: 0

Just FYI, in every campaign in this game, in the location C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Cold Waters\ColdWaters_Data\StreamingAssets\override\ca mpaign\CAMPAIGNNAME there is a file called campaign_data.txt

If you open that file and search for "frequency" it will take you to this part of the file:

[PLAYER MISSIONS]
//Last mission is the FINAL MISSION for the campaign
//Second to last mission is simple RETURN TO BASE
PlayerMissionTypes=SURGE,SSN_WOLFPACK,SS_WOLFPACK, SS_SPECOPS,INSERTION,LAND_STRIKE,ASUW_STRIKE,LANDI NG_FORCE,RESUPPLY_CONVOY,SHIP_RESUPPLY,SUB_RESUPPL Y,SSN_WOLFPACK_LG,SS_WOLFPACK_LG,SS_SPECOPS_LG,ASU W_STRIKE_LG,RETURN_TO_BASE,SSBN_PATROL
//Last two missions are not included on frequency list
//Sum of frequencies must equal 1
PlayerMissionFrequency=0.0001,0.07,0.045,0.03,0.02 ,0.001,0.034,0.04,0.025,0.05,0.05,0.22,0.175,0.119 9,0.12

The "PlayerMissionTypes" correspond to the "PlayerMissionFrequency" below.

So, the first mission type listed in the PlayerMissionType section is SURGE

That corresponds to the first value in the PlayerMissionFrequency list, which is 0.0001. That's the chance that you will be assigned that mission, during the campaign.

All of the numeric values in the PlayerMissionFrequency list must total 1.00

So let's say you just don't like to do SpecOps insertions. MissionType INSERTION has a MissionFrequency of 0.02.

You could reduce that number down to something absurdly small, or perhaps to zero, and then increase other mission probabilities to get the total back up to 1.

As always, make a backup of the file before you edit it. It helps me to put all the values and mission types into a spreadsheet so I can easily look at what I want to change to get the total back up to 1.

I hope this makes sense.
MrMojok69 is offline   Reply With Quote