View Single Post
Old 04-01-10, 08:25 AM   #40
Rubini
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 132
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by supposedtobeworking View Post
The mod works on mine for the most part-only bug I can see is that in the navmap and crew management screens, the portion on the right side of the screen retains the background of whatever station I was previously at and when I move my mouse over that area, the screen "screenshots" it's position constantly making a trail of mouse pointers behind where I move the mouse - fortunately it does not interfere with the part of the screen on the left where the station controls are. Using Windows 7 64 bit with
GWX3,
das boot clothes,
TMT v2
Water Exhaust mod
Officer hat mod

I am using a 18" widescreen monitor with 1366x768 native res, and not 1360x768--could this be the problem??

Any thoughts?

Eagerly awaiting a version compatible with OLC Gui with the manual targeting tools in the periscope!!! Any way to manually do this on my own now, or would it be overly complicated?
Glad to know that is working ok for you. The mouse trail exist in any window (in game) that don't have added a new tga to the right side. But as you said this don't affect the game in any way, this is why i left it behind. (just a note: it's not on navmap, but in Message, Orders, Briefing pages, etc). Let's wait that others modders with more complete GUIs make new big TGAs for these pages and it's done.
And 1366 is just fine, don't affect anything.