Thread: [REL] FOTRS Ultimate Project
View Single Post
Old 11-09-18, 09:08 PM   #6724
CapnScurvy
Admiral

Downloads: 474
Uploads: 64

Thanks for the well wishes guys, but my demise is still yet to come!!! Although, sometimes I've wondered about it?

As far as the time discrepancy between 1x and Compressed......it's definitely not something we can modify. I've not seen the difference, but then, I've not looked for it either!

Although, I do know the game does a pretty good job with getting the moon right. If it's meant to be a Waxing Gibbous...…. that's what it is for that date in history. And, the moon will look appropriately correct whether it's in the Northern Hemisphere, or the Southern Hemisphere. But..... will it show up at the correct time in history, when at the correct parallel? I don't know if it will or not?? And, I don't know how to check that even if I wanted to?? Knowing what moon phase it's supposed to be in is one thing, knowing what time it was supposed to rise/fall for a given position on earth is quite another. I kind of think the sun rise/fall is similar.

Again, from the rest of us connected with Ultimate......Thank you for your continued help and kind thoughts!!!

The HMS Shannon vs. USS Chesapeake outside Boston Harbor June 1, 1813

USS Chesapeake Captain James Lawrence lay mortally wounded...
Quote:
.."tell the men to fire faster, fight 'till she sinks,..boys don't give up the ship!"
CapnScurvy is offline   Reply With Quote