View Single Post
Old 02-05-11, 12:05 PM   #118
crackaces
Watch

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Default Endless Loop :(

I realize double posting is bad etiquette but I think the battle recentering issue this is worthy of seperate attention because now its a problem.

I have a flotilla of Torpedo boats ordered to "Return to Base" and after successive battles of maneuvering back to Zeebrugee and then reenaging because another ship is in sight -- the game proceeds to teleport the forces out about 15K meters to do this again. Right now the game is stuck in a loop where as a CL and 4 destoyers sail within range realize they are outgunned by batteries and retreat. Game goes in strategic mode and then battle mode starts as a continous loop. Over and over again. I sail back toward port and wash rinse and repeat. I will try some things like keeping my ships say 1K Meters out and let the brits face my guns or something to get out of this loop.

Maybe a way to prevent this is to equate division leader in port (over that anchor) as division in port and division leader(s) in port as task force in port for stratigic purposes. Thus stop the endless loop of stratigic map to battle map.
crackaces is offline   Reply With Quote