Thread: Hello!
View Single Post
Old 06-09-22, 09:47 PM   #1
aedanthecelt
Swabbie

Downloads: 5
Uploads: 0
Default Hello!

I missed the first message instructing us how to properly introduce ourselves, my apologies!

My first subsim was Dangerous Waters in 2005 (?) & I have been playing flight sims since Red Baron/Aces over Europe in early 90's.

Finding SH3 on a Steam sale after remembering seeing it in stores a lifetime ago, and then finding this site has really changed my life. I have scoured/lurked the forums learning so much from nearly a generation of knowledge condensed here and the camraderie for people who like this thing of ours is amazing!

I am a huge fan of submarine/naval works. Fiction, technical manuals, documentaries, historical accounts, I would appreciate any recommendations!

I am from New Orleans, and my grandfather told me that during WWII they had blackouts at night there he remembered. Just recently I learned of the discovery of U-166 (I currently live in Texas), so it brought it all back home for me, and here I am.

I wanted to thank you all for the knowledge I've gained from your years of experience and hope to contribute to this community!
aedanthecelt is offline   Reply With Quote