View Single Post
Old 03-05-15, 12:17 PM   #1274
Husksubsky
XO

Downloads: 254
Uploads: 0

I understand this as tonnage is not needed for completing stuff either. We must differ between actual tonnage and tonnage bar right?

Baltic was ammountships, but the next along british coast completes with tonnage right? and if I don t complete it and don t get enough medalthingys filled the hole coastal waters might end as failure. (what impact that has on new boat etc I don t know).

I agree however with removing the bar and I m gonna cheat like no tomorrow.
was I supposed to not sink a british battleship east of scapa just to take merchant close to Narvik?
I almost made it but was some hours late (rearming) and got the hole coastal operation as failure. This couple yrs ago

Sorry for the word stuff. we have mission objectives, campaigns and..patrols? I got missionobjectives as green and completed, but had to use ur excellent tutorial to get..whatever completed and get that little medal filled under coastalwaters banner up in left corner on map

EDIT:British Eatern coast was the name an d we have to sink 70 000 tons. Can we call this Macroobjective? missionobjectives not to be mixed with those 70 000 tons. To get campagin succdeed, I understand we need a certain ammount of Macroobjectives completed. And to get that Macroobjective completed we still need the tons (by sinking or typing) . We need the tons , but not the Tonnage bar, am I right?

Last edited by Husksubsky; 03-05-15 at 12:41 PM.
Husksubsky is offline   Reply With Quote