Old 12-21-08, 04:57 AM   #55
Der Teddy Bar
Blade Master

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by privateer
Mr. bear,

You never miss the chance to bash the GW people do you?
Instead of addressing me directly?
You launch into a great ramble against them.
You have proven you have an agenda against The GW Team.
Am I suppost to be amazed?
My post was personal in nature.
Your post was nothing but an attack on The GW Team.
Have you ever PMed me to ask for a more detail explaination?

Privateer,
I am obviously mistaken in my belief that you were the head huncho of GWX and had presumed that you were speaking as such, I apologise for that error.

Please also forgive me for not knowing when you are speaking for yourself on a personal level and when you are speaking as a GWX team member, I can only presume that I would not be the only one. Or at least I hope so.

I apologise to GWX for any perceived insult, but I after removing the first line I stand by the comments.

You were as I read it trying to convince Tomi from releasing the unfinished and from what I understand to now be orphaned work to the community to be finished.

I hope that you can understand and can forgive why I would have thought that you were only doing this so that GWX could keep this as propriety work as they have done so often in the past, not meant as fighting words, just stating the facts.

I will not edit the post so that there is no confusion as to who said what, so feel free to re-read my post and substitute Privateer for GWX and if you so wish to respond to what I have said.

I did not PM you regarding you post as I fail to see what I would have PM'd you about.

I would however invite you to PM me to discuss the specifics of what brought about your initial post in the hope that we can put this behind us and forge a new future where the animosity of the past can be laid to rest and we can all can mod for the community respecting each others work.
Der Teddy Bar is offline   Reply With Quote