View Single Post
Old 06-22-21, 10:27 AM   #36
Kal_Maximus_U669
Sea Lord

Downloads: 817
Uploads: 0

Hello everyone
I want to remind you that I have no "vendetta" against this game or anyone here ..! lol
when to talk about my negativity ... !!! I don't want to get into the controversy but I regret to tell you that the navigation of the uboat is really not that great; we do not really know how to enjoy it .. even after 7 updates, this is one of the major problems! this game is too acarde..me what displeases me it is this slowness in the development ... because even if we are in early it is slow .. when I see another team or modder it is still better..de more with each update are lots of problems and sometimes impossible to play while what to do ...
Now that you say that I am slandering the team .. I didn’t insult anyone here .. communication wasn’t one of the strengths of your campaign during the updates .. now when to say that I am a child spoil that make me laugh; ...! I do not know who the child is here because me when I lead a development mission I do not play warthunder or other on twitch especially when everyone relates a lot of problems on the game but hey to each his method .. once again this game has great potential but in the current state of affairs things are not going well !! it is not enough to be beautiful .. if there is no sensation .. no immersion. I do not come here to troll or organize the "fight"
now if the game suits you so much the better for you ..
take pleasure ... me it is waiting. because waiting is not a problem when the results are there but it is not often the case ...
I repeat it to you I supported this projects since the beginning
oh yes we must stop comparing this game to games of 15 years old .. it must be said that it stands out for its style of gameplay c is all
when i pay for a few things i like it to be useful to me and not half of it .. and to spend my time waiting for it to work.
For the moment submarine warfare has no luck .. in video games .. it must be said that not everyone is passionate about the genre, so they are "niche" games.
despite our disagreement I salute you take pleasure with this game... kind regards KM_U669

Last edited by Kal_Maximus_U669; 06-22-21 at 10:54 AM.
Kal_Maximus_U669 is offline   Reply With Quote