View Single Post
Old 09-12-20, 02:19 AM   #5565
Cajun Kaleun
Seaman

Downloads: 1
Uploads: 0

Going to be a bit lazy with this as I have been playing a lot and not really posting. So U-94 has been a lot of fun was getting a ton of tonnage off the English and Irish coasts it was absolute bedlam. Would end up butchering a bunch of merchants and then duck out just as ASW assets showed up it was a grand ole' time through 40 to summer of 41.

Then near the end of 41 some big wig obviously started noting our success started shifting us way south along the Spanish coast. Then while we were still having success they tasked us for Gibraltar every. Single. Time. It was touch and go a lot with destroyers absolutely smothering us with depth charges and other fun toys. After last patrol on which we sank 6 merchants causing absolute pandemonium I decided it was time to fold before BdU got us all killed.

So with the Americans entering the war I put in a transfer to 2. Flotille in Lorient and received command of a Type IXC U-802. First patrol has been good so far. Oddly enough they tasked us for just west of Ireland for some reason. Sank two merchants en route and got to try out the massive deck gun. It was fun. Just finished marking time off Ireland and we are steaming towards Canada for more lucrative hunting grounds.
Cajun Kaleun is offline   Reply With Quote