View Single Post
Old 11-28-20, 01:01 PM   #1
BritTorrent
Watch

Downloads: 191
Uploads: 0
Default Torpedoes constantly missing - Bug, mod, or lack of skill?

Hi all,

Wondering if you guys could give me a bit of advice here. I'm banging my head against the wall trying to figure out why my torpedoes are so wildly inaccurate all the time.

No matter how accurate my firing solution, every time I launch a torpedo it just exits the tube and veers off to the left at a 45 degree angle. Every time. Even If I spend half hour real time meticulously checking and re-checking my firing solution.

The torpedoes aren't even following the in game track they're apparently supposed to based on my firing solution. Check out this image;

https://imgur.com/aZNPTrd

Am I doing something wrong? Should I be or not be using the PK? Because I've tried with and without and it's the same issue

I know TMO increases the dud rate so I was thinking maybe it's that? But this level of dud rate seems ludicrous. Surely I should be getting a single fish through occasionally? This happened to 6 in a row! I need to know if this is down to one of the mods I have, a genuine bug, or if it's something I can correct myself as a player?

This is my first patrol of the war, 1941 for further reference.

Here's my mod list for reference;

Generic Mod Enabler - v2.6.0.157
[C:\Steam\steamapps\common\SH4RMP\MODS]

1.0 TMO_RSRDC_OTC
1.5_OTC for 16 to 9 Aspect Ratio RSRDCv502
1.5_OTC_Realistic Scopes for 16 to 9 RSRDCv502
2.0 Ralles ModPack for TMO_RSRDC_OTC
2.1 TMO_Sample_Emblem
2.1 TMO_Sub_Pirate_flag
2.1 TMO_SubTextures_FooSkin
2.1 TorpedoupdateV2
2.2 RMP V1.3 Bubblehead`s Ship_Compilation
2.3 RMP V1.3 AI_AirTraffic_Patch
RSDC TMO Hollywood Missions
Consolidated Radio Mod (my own creation that just adds a bunch of radio stations together).

Last edited by BritTorrent; 11-28-20 at 01:18 PM.
BritTorrent is offline   Reply With Quote