View Single Post
Old 06-12-11, 03:13 AM   #59
reignofdeath
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

So I just had a pretty neat moment while flying a mission, I was getting tired of getting no kills so on an intercept mission I broke from my wingman to dive in on a A6m below me flying level and smoking, hit him with a few then pulled down on the stick (to turn upside down and then roll to level out behind him) and started to red out, fearing hitting the ground I hit auto pilot letting that take me out of the dive (I have trouble pulling out of dives without my plane vilontley losing airspeed and spinning like a freaking top... I m not a good flyer and have no clue what this is so if someone could enlighten me go ahead) it managed too but then I noticed my engine cut out, so I switched of AP and had a frantic few seconds or so of trying to start the engine back up and I thought I was a goner for sure when I saw the prop start turning and kick back to life and saved myself about 100m or so from the ground Progressing life saving skills I'd say, I ended the mission with one kill (Took a bombers wing off completely and watched it spiral into the trees) and landed fine except for i skipped and then nosed right into the dirt