View Single Post
Old 11-25-19, 02:28 PM   #907
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

Main news on State TV main channel reiterated that the "guards" in the museum did exactly what they were supposed to do: nothing, just telephoning to the police that a robbery takes place.

They also said that the museum has claimed to have gotten top notch security systems, rivalling the best in the world. Still, a gang of people were able to brake in, were caught on video, were watched to walk to a certain showcase, were recorded to smack it open with an axe, and were observed taking the jewelry and then moving out.

And the guards all the time did nothing. As was expected of them.

An electric junction box was set on fire. The fire brigade switched off the power in the block to extinguish the fire. In other words: it was the fire brigade that interrupted the power to the museum. The top notch security system, rivalling the best of the best in the world, had no independent power supply. Still, no reaosn for the guards to do anything. As was expected of them.

Dear Dresden museum and dear German legislative - you got what you have asked for. Top notch security system, rivalling the best of the best in the world, and the appropriate result. And the guards doing nothing, as expected of them.

Really, I could laugh my lower backside off over this. Well, its Germany, maybe I should not be surprised. Their idea of security and my idea of security seem to be a galaxy apart.