View Single Post
Old 07-01-19, 02:47 PM   #13
Mios 4Me
Sonar Guy

Downloads: 38
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by propbeanie View Post
What about doing the Single (Quick) Missions version? The Singe (Quick) Missions version does NOT use the Battle of Midway.mis file in the Campaign folder - it uses its own in the Single Mission folder... That's right, the devs didn't trust their own Campaign file to run correctly...
Too funny. I'd picked up the three coordinates of the Battle off Samar from Single Missions but attacking under cover of air support never worked as the timing never matched up. Now I know why.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkerov View Post
I found it once, playing RFB with the RSRD campaign mod. It was very entertaining. For example, before I came into range of the carriers (or more precisely they came into my range cos they're travelling at 30+ knots) I spotted a large number of aircraft approaching. I assumed this was one of the strike packages which made sense to me. However, they also spotted me and every single one of them decided to bomb my boat instead of their real targets.
That is truly hilarious. Just think: if you'd been off northern Oahu one sleepy Sunday morning, we might never have had a WWII.
Mios 4Me is offline   Reply With Quote