Quote:
Originally Posted by A Soviet Fanboi View Post
So here are the mods which I have activated:
Generic Mod Enabler - v2.6.0.157
[D:\Silent Hunter 4 Dark Waters\MODS]

OM_DarkWaters_V6
OM_Strategic_Map_Symbols
OM_U-Jagd

The game is CD Ripped. And my pc's native resolution is 1366x768 and the game is recognizing the resolution and nearly everything is visible on the game interface.
And most importantly my PC's RAM is 4gb so is that the issue here?
And Lmao don't call me sir I am just a teen.

Anyways thanks
Ahoy, A Soviet Fanboi...

To wit, saying sir, was a sign of respect, given that age doesn't show with a subsimmer's moniker. Now that I do know your.. approximate age, I will say young man, then..

Ok, given knowing just what you have activated & all...

Only thing I can see of causing possible issues with CTD, is that the 4GB patch you went with, failed to lock in.

From what you say your spec's are on the computer your using, looks ok. It probably would not hurt to look at sometime of maybe bumping up your RAM stats.. but for now, they should be adequate enough for sims such as SH4 & others that are in that same range for RAM.. that I'm aware of.. others can cross confirm this or correct Me, if I am wrong in that assessment.. am not 1 to shy from having an error in understanding pointed out. Only thing I ask, is just do so in a polite method...

Can retry running the 4GB patch & see if it takes as it should.. or just forgo that patch & see of googling for 'Large Address Aware', downloading that & install it. Is a simple 3 step process to run that, to assign SH4.exe 4GB RAM status.

1 other thing, comes to mind...

before you started off with modding SH4 with OM: Dark.. did you right click on the SH4.exe (after running the install to allow it to finalize set up, by the way) & go into the properties for the .exe & uncheck mark the 'Read only' box, as well as go into compatibility tab of properties, & check mark 'Run as Admin, & click ok for both of those tasks.?

M. M.