3. Nihon Kaigun v1.3_FotRSU
  4. Nippon_Maru_v1.9b_FotRSU
  5. Combined Roster
  6. 451_TMOstyle_NavMapDots
  7. 451a_TMOstyle_NavMapDots_Nippon_Maru=4
  8. 451b_TMOstyle_NavMapDots_Nihon_Kaigun
  9. Fleetboat_Interior-Officers_Quarters_FOTRSU_v1.7_EN
  10. FI-OQ_FotRSU_v1.8f_upcPatch
The orange text names are mods you do not have entered. Empty your Save folder (default "C:\Users \UserName \Documents \SH" or similar) after the changes, and then run the game again, and see if the gun doesn't work now. Also, refer to "SH4_Q-Ref_Card_Back.jpg" and "SH4_Q-Ref_Card_Front.jpg" image files for the proper key presses to use to operate your boat (just in case). Let us know how you get along.
Thank you I tried this and am still having problems. I referenced the controls document but it is not obvious to me how to move the gun. In game it says to just pan the mouse to the edges of the screen. I have tried this after clicking to lock my view to the gun and tried doing this while 'zoomed' in with the sights. I did notice the elevation on the left side of the sights move up and down but the gun does not appear to actually track with it. I also tried firing after 'raising' the elevation, thinking that maybe it was a visual bug and the gun is actually moving just not appearing as if it is. No dice though, it just fires right into the aft deck.. I may just try disabling all mods and see if it works after that. Otherwise, any other suggestions?
orcisaac is offline   Reply With Quote