View Single Post
Old 01-21-11, 11:59 PM   #43
frinik
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Default Mission 5 Report

Hi Kyth I finally managed to play your mission number 5! For some reasons I couldn't get it to work on my pc but it went fine on my laptop!

Another tough nut to crack.Too tough for a couple of reasons:

I ran out of bullets, my wingmen either drowned in the river or got themselves killed.

I managed to kill the AT guns all by myself destroy the wave or counterattcking tanks and infantry but I was unable to complete the last leg and take the village because I was out of bullets, no wingmen left and no infantry support to deal with the infantry in the village.I played it 5 times and definitelyGerman infantry is needed.

I would suggest adding German infantry ( pz grenadier) to thta mission because frankly having to deal with AT guns and infantry attacks for a few panzer III without infantry support is a bit too much.Not to mention that it goes against standard military doctrine .

I will do that and see how it goes. I may add a couple of stugs as they provide artillery support to the infantry and can deal effectively with the AT guns.I'll reprort to you

Good mission and thanks again.My comments are meant to be positive criticism not destructive.I knoe th amount of work and time that goes into making a mission.

Kyth where are the fog/mist/rain and clouds?
frinik is offline   Reply With Quote