View Single Post
Old 01-22-23, 08:04 PM   #7
ElCid97
Gunner

Downloads: 107
Uploads: 5

First off, my hats off to those that have been posting pictures and even videos for God knows how long. It's taken me the better part of the weekend just to figure out how to take a screenshot!

I managed to clean up two of the ones I took that best showed what I've been doing. I still need to "mod" something in the "save" folder to actually have a deceased and wounded crewmember to see if those things work. Just not sure if you keep the KIA and WIA in port, or if that's just a patrol thing.

The quality isn't that great since I didn't want to make the posted pictures too big, but you can still make out the differences in the crew page and hopefully read the text for the citation.

I'm still trying to figure out how to format the thing, but something tells me it may be a lost cause for now.

The background is used by permission from Jimimadrid and is based on the background for the large faces. It this is the one for 1600 x 900, so as long as the ratio is the same (1920 x 1080) on other setups, it SHOULDN'T be an issue. After all, the image is 2048 x 512, which is big when you think about it.

Here's the crew page with the new ranks, quals, and special ability icons where applicable:

Here's the medal page for the player with the new citation wording:

I know, Commander Censored used his real name. I never thought I'd post any of this online. The thing shows the name, I promise.

Don't know if I'll have time to do anything during the week, but we'll see.

Regards,

ElCid97
ElCid97 is offline   Reply With Quote