View Single Post
Old 09-26-19, 07:46 AM   #78
u crank
Old enough to know better

Downloads: 136
Uploads: 0

I don't know if climate change is a problem that will cause a mass extinction as Saint Greta has hysterically told us. I can excuse what a sadly misinformed teenage says because teenagers say that kind of thing all the time. It's the adult enablers that I have a problem with. I just don't believe that they really believe their own dire predictions.

How many of them actually live a lifestyle that indicates that a mass extinction is coming. How many of them still live and work in air conditioned comfort? How many of them own cars and use them to go almost everywhere? An electric car is not much better because without fossil fuels the car could not be built and powered. How many of them still jet to vacation spots around the world? How many of them eat fresh food that is grown and transported to them by fossil fuel burning trucks? How many of them have all manner of electronic devices which a built with fossil fuel materials? I would say by casual observation that most of these climate alarmists haven't made any significant lifestyle change. Let's face it, if they really believed this there would be noticeable changes in society. Banning plastic straws isn't going to get the job done.

I don't think they really believe it but they want me to believe it. Show me that you really believe it and I'll start to pay attention.

“Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.”

― Arthur C. Clarke

u crank is offline   Reply With Quote